Set font level to default
Ashland Senior Services Division &
Ashland Senior Center
1699 Homes Avenue, Ashland | 541-488-5342
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
View current Senior Resources related to COVID-19 and vaccines information.
Reopening Update: Our office will reopen for in-person services starting Monday, July 12. At first the office will be open only Monday through Thursday, from 10am-2pm, while the rest of the building remains closed. We are working to bring back our regular programs incrementally during July through September.
The Senior Services Division of the Ashland Parks and Recreation Commission enhances the lives of seniors by promoting healthy aging, well-being, dignity and independence. We empower older adults as valued, contributing members of the community and together advocate for the diverse needs of the seniors and their families throughout Ashland. We normally offer support services and a variety of free or low cost recreational, health promotion, and educational opportunities at the Ashland Senior Center and other locations.
Current Modified Services
- Staff continue to support seniors and their families remotely, connecting them with needed resources. Contact at 541-488-5342 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check our webpage of Senior Resources related to COVID-19.
- As possible per evolving public health guidelines, we offer education and recreation programs by phone, online or outside. Watch for indoor activities resuming gradually over the coming months. Check our ongoing Activities and Upcoming Events , or ask to receive our monthly newsletter.
- Our Ashland Senior Phone Buddy program matches seniors to volunteers for social connection. Call 541-488-5342 to enroll or volunteer.
- Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA) and computer tutoring is available by phone, and may return soon in person.
- Ashland residents 62 and older qualify for free bus and Valley Lift passes. Call for details.
- Our partner RVCOG Food & Friends continues to package senior meals at Ashland Senior Center for home delivery or scheduled pick-up. Call Food & Friends at 541-734-9505 to sign-up. A date to resume dining on site is still to be determined.
Ashland Senior Advisory Committee (ASAC) advises Ashland Parks and Recreation Commissioners on matters related to the Senior Services Division and advocates for the needs of seniors. View meetings, agendas and minutes here. ASAC currently has openings for new members to diversify representation and expand capacity - Learn more.
- Volunteer - Check out our volunteer program and complete an online volunteer application
- Donate – Your donations help us enrich and sustain services for local seniors. Donate online, or mail checks payable to Ashland Parks Foundation to Ashland Senior Services Division, 1699 Homes Ave, Ashland, OR 97520.
- Sponsor a Program – Contact the Senior Services Superintendent for more information.
For more information, call 541-488-5342.